The following documents can be viewed in the left hand column of this page:
- The Council's audited Statement of Accounts for 2016/17;
- The 2016/17 Internal Auditor's report
- The Bank Reconciliation at 31 March 2017;
- The Council's Funds Analysis at 31 March 2017;
- A schedule of all 2016/17 Receipts and Payments;
- The assets held by the Parish Council at 31 March 2017.
2016/17 Annual Return
In addition to an internal audit, Local Councils in England with an annual turnover of £1million or less must complete an Annual Return which summarises its financial activities at the end of the financial year. The financial year for all local authorities runs from 1 April to 31 March. The Annual Return, which summarises the Council's payments and receipts, has been audited by BDO.
The following documents are published in the left hand column of this page:
- A copy of the 2016/17 External Auditor report and certificate;
- A copy of the 2016/17 Annual Governance Statement;
- A copy of the 2016/17 Accounting Statements certifying that the the figures shown within Section 2 of the Annual Return present fairly the financial position of the Parish Council;
- The 2016/17 Notice of period for the exercise of public rights;
- The 2016/17 Notice of Conclusion of Audit confirming that the External Auditor completed the audit for Acton Parish Council on 2 August 2017.