The following 2017/18 year end documents can be viewed in the left hand column of this page.
- statement of accounts;
- record of receipts and payments;
- bank reconciliation and funds analysis;
- fixed asset register;
- internal audit report produced by the Suffolk Association of Local Councils.
In addition to an internal audit, Local Councils in England with an annual turnover of £1m or less must complete an Annual Return which summarises its financial activities at the end of the financial year. The financial year runs from 1 April to 31 March. The Annual Return, which summarises the Council's payments and receipts, will be externally audited over the summer of 2018 by PKF Littlejohn.
The following documents are also published on this page:
- a copy of the 2017/18 External Audit report and certificate;
- a copy of the 2017/18 Annual Governance Statement;
- a copy of the 2017/18 Accounting Statements certifying that the figures shown represent fairly the financial position of the Parish Council;
- the 2017/18 Notice of period for the exercise of public rights;
- the 2017/18 Notice of Conclusion of Audit confirming the date that the External Auditor completed the Audit for Acton Parish Council.
Information relating to the 2015/16 and 2016/17 financial years can be accesed via the links in the top navigation menu.