2018/19 Financial Year
The following 2018/19 year end documents can be viewed in the left hand column of this page.
- statement of accounts;
- record of receipts and payments;
- bank reconciliation and funds analysis;
- fixed asset register;
- internal audit report produced by the Suffolk Association of Local Councils;
- Parish Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Report
In addition to an internal audit, Local Councils in England with an annual turnover of £1m or less must complete an Annual Return which summarises its financial activities at the end of the financial year. The financial year runs from 1 April to 31 March. The Annual Return, which summarises the Council's payments and receipts, will be externally audited over the summer of 2019 by PKF Littlejohn.
As they become available, the following documents will be published on this page:
- a copy of the 2018/19 External Audit report and certificate;
- a copy of the 2018/19 Annual Governance Statement;
- a copy of the 2018/19 Accounting Statements certifying that the figures shown represent fairly the financial position of the Parish Council;
- the 2018/19 Notice of period for the exercise of public rights;
- the 2018/19 Notice of Conclusion of Audit confirming the date that the External Auditor completed the Audit for Acton Parish Council.
Information relating to other financial years can be accessed via the links in the top navigation menu.