2019/20 Financial Year
2019/20 Annual Return
The following 2019/20 year end documents can be viewed in the left hand column of this page.
1. Statement of accounts
2. Bank reconciliation and funds analysis
3. Record of receipts and payments
4. Fixed asset register
In addition to an internal audit, Local Councils in England with an annual turnover of £1m or less must complete an Annual Return which summarises its financial activities at the end of the financial year. The financial year runs from 1 April to 31 March. The Annual Return, which summarises the Council's payments and receipts, will be externally audited over the summer of 2020 by PKF Littlejohn.
The following Annual Return documents are published on this page:
- internal audit report produced by the Suffolk Association of Local Councils;
- Parish Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Report;
- a copy of the 2019/20 Annual Governance Statement;
- a copy of the 2019/20 Accounting Statements certifying that the figures shown represent fairly the financial position of the Parish Council;
- the 2019/20 Notice of period for the exercise of public rights;
- a copy of the 2019/20 External Audit report and certificate;
- the 2019/20 Notice of Conclusion of Audit confirming the date that the External Auditor completed the Audit for Acton Parish Council.
Information relating to other financial years can be accessed via the links in the top navigation menu.